Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shorty

Hey all!
This will be a short post as I am really exhausted from work.

I was featured in the BensFriends April Newsletter

April Newsletter - Click Me

Yay me! :)
BensFriends provides support sites for rare diseases/disorders. Includuing Chiari Malformation.
I am a member of chiarisupport.org There is a link on the right as well :)

Chiari Walks - September 17th, 2011

ConquerChiari
ASAP

Both sites above have walk sites listed in registered states.
The ChiariPeople of Pa will be doing their walk again, this year their funds will go to Wishes and Rainbows
They are a non-profit organization for those with Chiari Malformation and Syringomyelia.


I hope to get on VERY soon and post. I have much to say.
With that I say goodnight.
-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment